Hi friends!!Hope you all are doing well 🙂 We are searching for accessing Backtrack in windows,then we gone through the web to find the same, (of course we struggled a lot to get the solution and even we spent couple of hours as well!!) and finally we came up with the solution…
1. Open Backtrack and enter command as sshd-generate
2. To start the SSH service, type command as /etc/init.d/ssh start
3. Open Putty and enter BackTrack IP address with port No :22
4. In Category list, select SSH and then select X11.
5. In X11 enable X11 forwarding, enter X display location as localhost:0,then click on open.
6. Login with username and password
7. Download and install Xming to windows system from Http://sourceforge.net/projects/xming/
8. To get BackTrack Desktop window , type apt-get install gnome-session
9. After that, type as gnome-session
10. Here is the Backtrack desktop window,
(Which we are looking for!! be ready to access it!!!)
Thank You for Visiting Our Blog Have a nice time…